Showing all 2 results
Pop Up Toasters
Women enjoy surprising their husbands and families by preparing delectable meals for them. And, as part of the experimentation, the menu shifts from Italian to Chinese cuisine one day to the next. Sandwiches, on the other hand, are a recipe that most women keep coming back to. Simply put, there are more than ten ways to make a sandwich. Even more so if you have a kitchen with a pop-up bread toaster. However, the ability to make various sorts of sandwiches and toasts is not the only reason to get one of these kitchen machines. Pop-up toasters make it easy to make a quick breakfast that is both nutritious and delicious every morning.
So, what exactly is a Pop-up Toaster?
It's a little electric kitchen equipment that allows you to toast and brown your bread. This equipment can help you prepare a pile of crunchy snacks and crispy toasts in a matter of minutes if your kids enjoy them. Apply peanut butter, Nutella, or a jam of their choosing on the bread and see how quickly they devour it. Double-decker sandwiches can also be made by combining fresh greens, tomatoes, cheese slices, and cooked patties.
What to Look for When Purchasing Toasters
You can order pop-up toasters from the comfort of your own home. But, just a word of caution: don't be daunted by the variety. You may easily narrow down your options and choose the one you require from among the hundreds available. Just remember to keep the following points in mind.
Toaster, Bajaj ATX 4 Pop-Up
The Mumbai, Maharashtra headquarters of Bajaj Electricals Ltd. produces electrical goods for the general public. Belonging to the Bajaj Group, it operates as a separate entity.
- It has two-slice slots and comes with six adjustable browning settings to toast the bread the way you want.
- Its cool-touch body keeps your fingers safe from burning accidentally and is a good option even for kids to operate.
- The toaster has a reheat function that allows you to heat already prepared sandwiches or bread toasts quickly.
Powerful 830-Watt Pop-Up Toaster from Philips
Philips, headquartered in the Dutch city of Eindhoven, is a global conglomerate company. When it first opened its doors in 1891, it was one of the biggest electronics manufacturers in the world. Philips first started doing business in India in 1930, when Philips Electrical Co. (India) Pvt. Ltd. was set up in Kolkata to sell Philips light bulbs to local consumers. It has an extensive selection of consumer electronics.
- The Philips toaster is just what you need for all your toasting needs.
- This toaster has an integrated rack for buns, rolls, and pastries and toasts more than just bread.
- It comes with eight heating settings, so you can crisp up your bread pieces how you like them.
MRP-T201 Pop-Up Toaster by Morphy Richards
Swinton, South Yorkshire, England is home to Morphy Richards, a British electrical appliance company. The Glen Dimplex Group, of which Morphy Richards is a part, is a worldwide powerhouse in the production of home appliances and electric heating systems.
- Morphy Richards AT-201 is a 2-slice pop-up toaster that lets you prepare crispy bread toasts with seven adjustable browning settings.
- You can heat them to get the desired golden or dark brown color.
- It has a high lift lever to get smaller pieces of bread out quickly and safely.
Stovekraft Pigeon Pop-Up Toaster
The pigeon trademark was developed by Stovekraft Limited. It is a major producer of kitchen appliances in India and is known for its extensive product line.
- It is a 700-Watt powerful machine that transforms plain bread slices into crispy and crunchy toasts.
- It comes with six-level browning controls to perfectly toast bread for your breakfast.
- You can also cancel the heating process by pressing the button right next to the browning control knob.
Toaster, Cello Pop-Up
Cello is an Indian company that makes and distributes a broad variety of household goods, including electronics, kitchen appliances, plastic and steel utensils, glasses, air conditioners, and more.
- Cello pop-up toaster comes with two-slice slots and features seven heating modes along with some additional toasting functions.
- It comes with a stop function that allows you to cancel the toasting process at any time.
- It ejects the bread slices from the toaster automatically.
Ushi 3720 POP Toaster
Usha is a popular brand of both sewing machines and fans. It is one of the Shriram Group's original companies, having started off in 1889. Since its introduction in 1984, Usha's line of household appliances has grown to become one of India's most well-recognised and trusted.
- It has seven heat settings to control bread browning and a higher lift option for smaller bread sizes.
- The shock-proof and cool-touch body ensure safety, while the cord winder makes storage easier.
- In addition to this, its six-ampere plug provides added protection to the user.
Toaster, Pop-Up, Stainless Steel, American Micronic
American Micronic is an electrical appliance company that offers practical, low-cost options for the home. The business creates and sells a broad range of cutting-edge and stylish consumer goods.
- American Micronic’s 4-slice toaster is perfect for larger families who prefer to eat breakfast and snack together.
- This 1600-watt pop-up toaster has a shimmering stainless-steel body and occupies less space in kitchens.
- Its insulated body ensures the safety of the user as it remains cool even after prolonged use.
Hasbro's Toaster That Pops Up Like a Havells
Havells is an Indian electronics manufacturer with headquarters in Noida. Established in 1958 by Qimat Rai Gupta. The company has a significant presence in more than 60 countries and specializes in FMEG (Fast Moving Electrical Goods). A wide variety of consumer electronics designed for use in residential, commercial, and industrial environments are available from this manufacturer. Havells India is the parent company of several well-known electrical appliance names including Lloyd, Havells, Crabtree, Reo, Standard Electric, and Promptech.
- This Havells toaster has 7 heat settings and a high raise lever to assist you to retrieve the toasts once they’re done.
- It has two slots that let you place two slices at the same time.
- This toaster will assist you in making bread toasts in an easy and effective manner.
Security Pop-Up Toaster V
Appliances made by V-Guard are popular in India. The company was founded by Kochouseph Chittilappilly in 1977, when he was just starting out as a manufacturer of voltage stabilisers. It is a market leader in the electrical appliance industry, providing a wide selection of items such voltage regulators, kitchen appliances, electric pumps, electrical cable, electric motors, geysers, electric fans, solar water heaters, and uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs).
- V-Guard pop-up has Auto Bread Centering technology, which provides rapid and uniform heating.
- It comes with LED-illuminated controls that highlight the re-heat, defrost, and cancel functions.
- It features 950 W power and ultra-fast heating, as well as adjustable browning settings and 6 toasting settings.
Haden Toaster, Pop-Up
Haden is a venerable name in the world of electrical home appliances, having first opened for business all the way back in 1958. In 2016, it was purchased by the home goods manufacturer Sabichi. The products offered by this retailer include toasters, kettles, and appliances for heating and cooling food.
- The Haden Boston pop-up toaster has a self-centring mechanism that allows you to create your toast exactly the way you want it.
- When you pull down the trigger, the toaster will precisely centre your bread to guarantee that it is evenly toasted.
- The energy-efficient toaster comes with a cord holder for easy storage to fold the cable when not in use.